All our packages are designed to make your wedding as affordable and special as possible. The following is all included in every package:
- A gorgeous, tree-lined aisle with sod underfoot and a leafy canopy overhead. This opens onto a grassy glade, surrounded by mature trees, tall grasses and wildflowers.
- Choose from one of our arches, swagged with either white fabric or burlap.
- Use of six gorgeous, white live-flower containers to position anywhere you want.
- Parking for all your guests, and a scenic walk through the trees from the parking lot to the venue.
- Vehicle access directly to the wedding aisle for the wedding party or elderly/disabled guests (limited parking here).
Morning Option from 10am to 1pm. Cost $750
Afternoon Option from 4pm to 7pm. Cost $950
(An additional hour can be added to the afternoon option for $100)
Both options include complimentary set-up of chairs. Chair rental is extra, and chair design must be approved for the space.
Your Space, Your Way
Full access to the site from 8am to 8pm on the day of the wedding, and from 8am to noon the day after. Cost $2,450
This includes complimentary set-up of chairs. Chair rental is extra, and chairs and decorations must be approved for the space.
Ceremony and Reception
This package is for afternoon wedding ceremonies only. Space is available from 4pm to late. Cost $3500
This includes complimentary set-up of chairs, and rearrangement of the space from ceremony to reception set-up. Chairs and tables must all be approved for the space.
A marquee is the perfect addition to this lovely, rustic space and is the ideal to weather-proof your special day.
Tented options are available from $2,500 for the ceremony only, and from $5,000 for the ceremony and reception.
(Subject to availability. This price is subject to confirmation based on supplier pricing)
The following can be added to any of the above packages:
- Power - $150 per three-hour block
- Chair rental - $6.95 (our own, covered chairs)
- Rustic tables (6' long) - $80
- Tree bows along aisle - $100
- Vintage carriage for photos - $200
- Photographs with the donkeys (supervised) - $100