We know you've got plans! Our packages are designed to provide flexibility so you can have your dream wedding planned your way, on your budget.
All our packages give you full access to our lovely, rustic venue, complete with the following:
- A gorgeous, tree-lined aisle with sod underfoot and a leafy canopy overhead. This opens onto a grassy glade, surrounded by mature trees, tall grasses and wildflowers.
- Choose from one of our arches, swagged with either white fabric or burlap.
- Use of six gorgeous, white live-flower containers to position anywhere you want.
- Parking for all your guests, and a scenic walk through the trees from the parking lot to the venue.
- Vehicle access directly to the wedding aisle for the wedding party or elderly/disabled guests (limited parking here).
Now check out your options below...
Our standard package, this gives you the use of this gorgeous, natural space for either three or four hours, with an option to add chair rental and set-up.
Your Space, Your Way
If you've got that creative streak, this package gives you access to the wedding space for the entire day, so you can decorate in your own unique way.
Ceremony & Reception
If you think you'll find it hard to leave such a beautiful spot after the ceremony, why not stay for the reception? Our glade is a magical place for an evening meal with loved ones!
A tented wedding gives you the best of both worlds! Enjoy the beauty rustic charm of the farm, with the comfort of a windowed tent just steps away. Perfect for the ceremony or reception.
The Naturally Simple Package
The Naturally Simple Package provides you with the perfect setting for a simple farm wedding with Mother Nature as designer and the forest as her backdrop:
Your Space, Your Way
This is the package that truly allows you to be creative! You'll receive everything from the Naturally Simple Package, but you'll have full access to the wedding space for the entire day of the ceremony, and the day after.
That means you can come in and decorate the arch, the chairs, the aisle and the glade exactly as you please. Then you can come for take-down the day after.
Ceremony and Reception
The farm at dusk is a wonderful place, and you'll love staying here for an intimate reception.
While we do not have our catering facilities, we are able to recommend caterers for anything from an informal barbeque or buffet, to a formal long table dinner.
Tented weddings are a fabulous option when you want to enjoy the beauty of the farm and some protection from the vagaries of Mother Nature.
We have the perfect spot for a 20' x 40' windowed marquee, for your ceremony and/or reception.
Make sure you check out our ADD-ONS page to see options you can add to make your wedding uniquely yours:
- Custom-grown flowers
- Bows on trees
- Add more time to your event
- Vintage carriage for photos